The KJV Classic Wide Margin Study Bible (With C.I. Scofield Notes) our best-selling Scofield Bible, is now available in soft, buttery Lambskin leather with Red Letter Text! It features Enlarged Outside, Top, and Bottom Margins for Note Taking, the widest margins of any Scofield Bible.
15 Years in the Making
Coinciding with The KJV Store’s 15th Anniversary, this marks the first time in over 15 years that a Scofield wide-margin KJV study Bible for note taking has been available with the Words of Christ in Red. And never has such a Scofield Bible been available in a more premium quality binding than The KJV Store’s Lambskin Leather.
"Edge-Lined" Lambskin Leather
This luxurious lambskin wide-margin KJV study Bible is "lined to the edge" the way only the most renowned Bible publishers still make bibles, and features a sewn binding for extreme flexibility that will lay flat when open on a desk or pulpit. It’s perfect for preachers, teachers, outliners, and note takers who appreciate the Scofield study notes, as well as room to write their own.
Historical Significance of the Scofield Bible
This wide-margin KJV study Bible contains reflections on the Word of God that have guided believers for over a century. It has been one of the most sought-after bibles for the last several decades. A "classic" truly is available once more. It features the original 1917 notes from Dr. C.I. Scofield and references in a Center-Column format and is matched to Dr. Scofield's time-honored study system, with book introductions, center-column subject chain references, chronologies, and same-page text helps that provide "Help where Help is Needed." It’s no wonder that the Scofield Bible is likely the best-selling KJV Study Bible of all-time. Finally, this revered study bible is available with wide margins, red letter text, and a quality binding befitting of its all-time status.
Published by The KJV Store
Best of all, this premium Scofield wide-margin KJV study Bible is published by The KJV Store. This means it comes with the quality you would expect from The #1 Source for all things KJV, and at only a fraction of the price of other premium leather bibles such as R.L. Allan or Cambridge.
- Buttery Soft Black Lambskin Leather Cover
- Quality, flexible Imitation Leather-lined to the Edge with End Paper Re-enforcement on the binding
- Smyth-Sewn Pages for extreme flexibility
- Sewn Edging and Perimeter Stitching on the Outside Lambskin Leather Cover
- Raised Hubs on Spine
- Gold Gilded Page Edges
- Quality 22#lb. U.S. Bible Paper, Equivalent to 32 GSM
- 2 Black Ribbon Markers
- Wide Margin Measurements: 1/4" Inside, 1-1/2" Outside, 1" Top, 1" Bottom
- Large Trim Size (6-3/4 X 9-3/4 X 1-1/2")
- Words of Christ in Red
- Clear Readable Typeface
- Complete 1917 Edition Study Notes by Dr. C.I. Scofield
- Complete Old Scofield references in center-column
- Introduction to each book of the Bible
- Subject Chain References
- Same-Page Text Helps and Subheadings
- Presentation Page and Family Record Section
- Translator's Preface to the Reader
- Translator's Preface to King James / Epistle Dedicatory
- Introduction and Explanation of Scofield Study Features
- How to Use the Subject References
- Dictionary of Proper Names
- Notes Section
- Bible Maps
- Gift Box
- Printed and Bound in the U.S.A.!
- Pure, Trustworthy KJV Cambridge Text
***Fits Deluxe Genuine Leather Bible Cover size XL.
We have previously sold Lambskin bibles for as much as $275.00 that did not come near the quality of our wide-margin KJV study Bible or contain its excellent study features. This is one of the most affordable KJV Lambskin bibles available and is the best quality to boot.
Leather-Lined "Lined to the Edge" Style:
The KJV Classic Wide Margin Study Bible's "lined to the edge” style carefully joins the cover to the Bible, using several flexible components which eliminates restrictions and stress points often found in paste-off or glue-bound methods. This unique style of binding offers the utmost flexibility, thus allowing your Bible to withstand years of continuous use. The “imitation leather-lined” binding combined with Smyth-Sewn pages set this bible apart in terms of flexibility and durability.