Return & Cancellation Policies
At TheKJVStore.com, we want to be sure that you are a satisfied customer, and we want to treat you as our brother or sister in Christ. If we made a mistake on your order or if a defective or damaged product is received (and if proof of the mistake or defect is received), we will replace your item and pay for any applicable return shipping as soon as possible.
***If you experience a problem of any kind with your order, shipment, or any item received, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US at 1-817-551-1500 or email@example.com as soon as possible so that we may provide you with excellent, caring customer service and a speedy resolution. If you believe you have received defective merchandise, please email us photos of the item that will be reviewed by our staff and may also be shared with the publisher or supplier for their input.
View Our Complete Return & Cancellation Policy Here:
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a non-damaged, non-defective, non-imprinted product you have received, you have Fourteen (14) days to contact us by phone or email to notify us of the return and to verify the correct Return Address. Returnable items still in new condition (excluding items with Name Imprinting, Custom Thumb-Indexing, Personalization or Modification of any kind) are eligible for an exchange or refund (minus original shipping charges). The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges to the original shipping origin, but will receive a full 100% refund or exchange credit of the original purchase price of the item they purchased. It is recommended to return authorized items via a traceable method and to provide the tracking information to our customer service department. Refunds are typically processed within Five (5) business days of receipt on items received in new and satisfactory condition. Tracking information on returned shipments can expedite this process.
Please Note: Items returned a.) without proper notification to The KJV Store, b.) without an Authorization Code or Return Instructions, c.) to the wrong address, d.) Items marked as "Non-Returnable" or deemed Non-Returnable by The KJV Store Staff, or e.) not adhering to this return policy in any other way are not eligible for refund or exchange, with your hopeful understanding, no refund or exchange will be issued on such returns. We greatly value your business and appreciate your understanding regarding this policy.
Again, if you experience a problem of any kind with your order, shipment, or any item received, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US as quickly as possible so that we may provide you with excellent service and a speedy resolution. The only problem that we cannot solve regarding any order placed at The KJV Store is the one we don’t know about.
Cancellation and Order Change Policy:
At The KJV Store, we are committed to extremely fast order processing and shipping times. For this reason, once an order has been placed and paid for with a credit/debit card or PayPal, the order cannot be cancelled or changed in any way. We cannot make any exceptions to this policy as all orders are immediately processed by our fulfillment partners and cannot be cancelled or altered once submitted. For this reason, we encourage customers to double check their orders for accuracy before completion. This is especially important for orders with Imprinting or Indexing which is an irreversible process.
Non-Returnable Items and Return Reasons:
- Items with Personalization/Name Imprinting or Custom Thumb-Indexing.
- Items marked “Non-Returnable” anywhere on their product page.
- Personalized/Imprinted or Custom Thumb-Indexed Items with variations on publisher/manufacturer provided details such as color, size, or descriptions of items (I.E. we cannot accept Imprinted or Indexed Item returns for varying/anticipated shades of Leather Color (Burgundy, Red, Black, Brown, etc…) or Page Edge / Gilding Color, and publisher provided dimensions/sizes within a 1/2 inch variance, or publisher provided descriptions and features that a customer deems inaccurate).
- Bogard Press Sunday School Curriculum once the current quarter begins.
- Bogard Press Vacation Bible School Items after the posted non-returnable date.
- Bulletin Subscriptions after the posted non-returnable date.
- Gifts & Accessory items such as Bible Accessories and all other Non-Book or Bible products.