Author: Dr. David Sorenson
God’s Perfect Book presents a biblical development of the doctrines of inspiration and preservation. The final section of the book presents the unmistakable pattern of Gnostic alterations of the modern Critical Text whence virtually all modern Bible versions are based.
God’s Perfect Book is a powerful defense of the King James Bible and how it is the inerrant, infallible Word of God in the English language. This book is key to understanding the controversy over Bible inspiration and preservation.
Table of Contents:
- Theories of Preservation
- The Scriptural Basis of Preservation
- The Process of Preservation
- The Publication of the Traditional Text
- The Publication of the Critical Text
- The Alteration of the Text
“The law of the Lord is perfect.”
- Psalm 19:7