Author: David W. Daniels
Our world is split between two camps: those with faith, and those with doubt. Right now, those with doubt are outnumbering those with faith. But God only blesses faith. It's "the Christian faith" —not the Christian doubt.
Are there reasons to trust that God kept His promise to preserve His own words?
Yes! There are many.
This book is a small collection of those. People have been finding not only what faith looks like, but have actually made the move and left the doubting Bibles, with their contradictory doctrines, and come to the King James. There they found a consistent message, consistent doctrine, and a consistent faith.
So they can hold the Bible up in their hands and say, "Thus saith the Lord! This is the words of God."
Trusting God's words can change your church!
The result? An increase in:
- Christian growth
- Confidence in the Scriptures
It's so important to have a preserved standard of God's words. Otherwise, gradual changes over time will so corrupt the text that it will fit neatly into the globalist goal of one-world Bible for the one-world religion. May you find reasons for faith as you read.
- 1 Why the KJV Says "Teach," Not "Make Disciples"
- 2 Why Trust a Bible That Doesn't Exist?
- 3 A Brief Word to the Critics
- 4 Why the KJV Says Cherubims and Seraphims
- 5 Modern Translations Miss the Point of the Nephilim
- 6 It Doesn't Matter How Far Off the Path You Get
- 7 Faith Is Not a Disease
- 8 Prophecy and Women's Clothing
- 9 The KJV Doesn't Add Words
- 10 We Can Trust It above Our Opinions
- 11 It Matters Which Bible You Read
- 12 Jesus' Forgiveness Matters
- 13 It Shows That God Preserved His Words Through the Flood
- 14 This Bible Is History, Not Myth
- 15 You Can Know the Line Between God's Words and Man's
- 16 Muslims Can't Use It against You
- 17 "Original Autographs Only" Changes Doctrine
- 18 You Can Know What You Believe
- 19 You Can Learn from the True Church Fathers
- 20 It Gets Death and Hell Right
- 21 It Destroys What the Devil Wants
- 22 The Text Critics Have to Change History to Reject It
- 23 Publishers Plant Doubt to Make More Money
- 24 It Doesn't Let You "Have it Your Way"
- 25 Doubt: The Fruit of Textual Criticism
- 26 It Doesn't Need "Fixing"
- 27 Even the Devil Had to Use God's Exact Words
- 28 Your Reliable Source for Controversial Questions
- 29 The KJV Is Easier to Understand Than You Think
- 30 It Keeps Jesus Sinless
- 31 Its Doubters Aren't Sure What They Believe
- 32 It Tells You What Its Doubters Don't Want to Believe
- 33 A Few Tiny Changes Make a Big Difference
- 34 It Destroys Inaccurate Bible Memes
- 35 The OAO Doctrine Was Created to Reject It
- 36 It Exposes Confused Teachers
- 37 It Carries the Same Inspiration as the Originals
- 38 It Exposes the Real Know-It-Alls
- 39 It's a Source of Godly Zeal
- 40 It "Reveals" the Most Changed New Testament Book
- 41 One Greek Letter Can Change the Gospel
- 42 Was Jesus God on Earth? NIVs Don't Seem to Think So
- 43 It Helps You Ask the Right Questions
- 44 It's Nothing to be Ashamed Of
- 45 It Makes It Easy to Share Your Faith
- 46 It Doesn't Need Updating
- 47 KJV Vocabulary Is Easier Than You Think
- 48 What Publishers Are Hiding
- 49 What About My Congregation?
- 50 You Can Be Just Like the 90% —Or...
- 51 Just One More Question
- Appendix: Getting Bible Facts Straight