Please Note: The video review is of the older edition of the Ryrie Study Bible. The new editions are no longer smyth sewn.
There is nothing wrong with seeking help in understanding the scriptures, and the KJV Ryrie Study Bible provides help in abundance. Charles C. Ryrie's years of study, teaching, and writing make him exceptionally qualified to help readers grasp the Bible's fundamental truths. Every Ryrie Study Bible Expanded Edition has unique features that make it a best-seller year after year. Readers will especially appreciate the synopsis of Bible doctrine which is a concise and easy-to-understand outline of the major doctrines found in Scripture. Also featuring comprehensive outlines of each book, 10,000 explanatory notes, full-color maps and timeline charts-plus wider margins for note-taking which further highlight this extraordinary Study Bible. You'll love the new expanded Ryrie more than ever, and over 2 million copies have been sold to date. And as always at The KJV Store, this edition of the Ryrie Study Bible is King James Version.
- 10,000 New Concise Study Notes
- In-Text Graphics including Maps, Charts, Timelines, and Diagrams
- Comprehensive Book Outlines in Easy-to-Read Format
- Words of Christ in Red
- Expanded Topical Index
- Wider Margins for Better Note Taking
- Extensive Cross-References
- Topical index of Scripture
- Detailed Introductions of Each Book
- Introduction to the Old and New Testament and the Gospels
- Comprehensive Concordance
- Summary of Bible doctrine
- Study of Bible interpretation
- "How to use a study Bible" section
- Archaeology and the Bible
- Suggested daily Bible readings
- 16 Full-Color Maps
- 8-Page Historical Timeline
- Quality Bonded and Genuine Leather Bindings
- Bible Ribbon Marker
***Fits Deluxe Genuine Leather Bible Cover Large.