The KJV Large Print Verse-By-Verse Reference Bible - Maclaren Series - Black Goatskin Leather is the elegant Bible you'll keep coming back to because it's so easy to read and use. Published in Thomas Nelson's exclusive KJV Comfort Print type, which was designed to be the most readable at any size.
Enjoy the classic King James Version in a traditional Scripture design optimized to help you quickly navigate through the Bible. The 2-column, large print text is easy to read, and the blue headings and verse numbers stand out while providing a restful, thoroughly enjoyable Scripture-reading experience. With over 72,000 cross references, this Bible gives you the tools you'll need to dive deeply into God's Word for yourself.
"Edge-Lined" Goatskin Leather
This luxurious goatskin leather Large Print Maclaren Bible is "lined to the edge", the way only the most renowned Bible publishers still make bibles, and features a sewn binding for extreme flexibility that will lay flat when open on a desk or pulpit. It’s perfect for preachers, teachers, and students of the Word who will appreciate the Nelson Giant Print "Comfort" font in a premium leather binding. The binding is of such fine quality that it comes with a Lifetime Guarantee from Thomas Nelson.
- Premium Goatskin Leather Cover
- Edge-Lined Binding for the utmost durability
- Smyth-Sewn Pages and Edge-Lined construction for flexibility
- Verse-style Scripture format starts each verse on its own line so it's easy to navigate the text
- Premium 36 GSM Bible paper in opaque white creates a high contrast with the black text, improving readability
- Words of Christ in black for a reading experience that is easy on your eyes throughout Scripture
- Ultra-flexible sewn binding lays flat in your hand or on your desk
- End of page cross references allow you to find related passages quickly and easily
- Wide double-faced satin ribbons help keep track of where you were reading
- Full color maps show a visual representation of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Clear and readable 10.5-point KJV Comfort Print
***Fits Deluxe Genuine Leather Bible Cover size Large.
More than 400 years since its initial publication, the bestselling King James Version Bible continues to inspire, encourage, and strengthen people from all walks of life. The KJV is considered one of the most influential and beautiful works of literature in the English language and continues to be the favorite translation for millions of Christians.
About the Maclaren Series: Named for noted Victorian-era preacher Alexander Maclaren, this series of elegant Bibles features regal blue highlights and verse numbers and clear, line-matched text.
What are Comfort Print® Bibles?
Imagine how much more enjoyable the Bible reading experience would be if one didn’t have to strain to read it. Thanks to new, easy-to-read Comfort Print® Bibles from Thomas Nelson, eye fatigue will no longer cut short readers’ time in God’s Word. Designed with great precision and purpose, the exclusive new Comfort Print® Bibles by Thomas Nelson allow readers’ eyes to flow smoothly along the lines of text so they can take in more of the story.
These newly designed KJV Bibles feature the custom Thomas Nelson KJV Font, designed by 2K/DENMARK, a company renowned for their decades of experience in Bible typesetting and design. Their founder, Klaus Krogh, was inspired in his creation of the KJV font by the font used in one of the earliest Thomas Nelson Bibles from the 1840s, which he discovered in Edinburgh, Scotland. 2K/DENMARK’s Bible typefaces “are designed to serve one purpose; to contain the message of the Word of God.”