The KJV Large Print Text Bible offers large, clear print for ease of reading. It is an enlargement of the Cameo Text Edition, originally published by Cambridge in the 1920s, and features pronunciation marks in the text to help readers to pronounce difficult names and words when reading aloud. Choose between a practical hardback or black french morocco leather with gilt edges and a ribbon marker.
The King James Version of 1611 has been the most widely known and quoted version of the Bible for four centuries, and has shaped both Western culture and the English language.
This Large-Print Bible provides the text of the King James Version in a clear, large type. For those with impaired eyesight, or those who just require a comfortable reading size, this will be the ideal Bible. There are self-pronouncing marks in the text, which will help readers to pronounce difficult names and words when reading aloud. This is a text edition only, with no references or maps included. It also features quality smyth-sewn pages for extra durability.
- Text edition only, no references or maps included
- Clear, Large, Bold 10 Point Font Size
- Translator's Preface to the King James / Epistle Dedicatory
- Self-pronouncing text for unfamiliar names
- Black-letter edition
- Presentation page
- Ribbon marker
- Bound in Hardcover or French Morocco Leather
- Gilt Edges and Presentation Gift Box on Morocco Leather Edition