The KJV Giant Print Center-Column Reference Bible - Premier Collection showcases Thomas Nelson’s highest levels of design and craftsmanship, including: a supple goatskin leather cover, raised hubs on the spine, durable edge-lined binding, premium 36 GSM European Bible paper, beautiful "red under gold" art gilded page edges, three double-faced satin ribbon markers, and more.
The Premier Collection of Thomas Nelson’s KJV Giant Print Center-Column Reference Bible combines fine craftsmanship with the depth of a complete center-column cross-reference system. Typeset in Thomas Nelson’s KJV Comfort Print® in an extra-large size 12 Point (Giant Print) Font, you will enjoy a smooth and easy reading experience in a beautiful King James Bible that's designed to last. Featuring a premium goatskin leather cover and flexible edge-lined binding, this special Premier Collection edition is a treasure for a lifetime in God’s Word.
"Edge-Lined" Goatskin Leather
This luxurious goatskin leather Giant Print Reference Bible is "lined to the edge", the way only the most renowned Bible publishers still make bibles, and features a sewn binding for extreme flexibility that will lay flat when open on a desk or pulpit. It’s perfect for preachers, teachers, and students of the Word who will appreciate the Nelson Giant Print "Comfort" font in a premium leather binding. In fact, this Premier Collection edition may have the largest overall font of any "premium leather" KJV Bible. Finally, the binding is of such fine quality that it comes with a Lifetime Guarantee from Thomas Nelson.
- Premium Goatskin Leather Cover
- Raised hubs on the Spine
- Edge-Lined Binding for the utmost durability
- Smyth-Sewn Pages and Edge-Lined construction for flexibility
- Generous goatskin leather yapp
- Art gilding on page edges: red stain under gold
- Gilt line stamped and perimeter stitching
- Exclusive Thomas Nelson KJV Comfort Print® typeface
- Easy-to-read 12-Point Font Size
- Three double-faced satin ribbon markers, each 3/8-inch wide
- Premium European Bible paper, 36 GSM
- Black-letter text
- Complete Center-Column Cross-Reference system with over 72,000 references
- Book Introductions
- Topical Sub-Headings
- Presentation Page
- Epistle Dedicatory / Translator's Preface to King James
- The Miracles of Jesus Christ
- The Parables of Jesus Christ
- One Year Reading Plan
- KJV Concordance (67 Pages)
- Full Color Bible Maps (8 Maps)
- Pure, Trustworthy KJV Cambridge Text
- Lifetime Guarantee from Thomas Nelson
***Fits Deluxe Genuine Leather Bible Cover size L.
Thomas Nelson ISBN: 9780785231264
What are Comfort Print® Bibles?
Imagine how much more enjoyable the Bible reading experience would be if one didn’t have to strain to read it. Thanks to new, easy-to-read Comfort Print® Bibles from Thomas Nelson, eye fatigue will no longer cut short readers’ time in God’s Word. Designed with great precision and purpose, the exclusive new Comfort Print® Bibles by Thomas Nelson allow readers’ eyes to flow smoothly along the lines of text so they can take in more of the story.
These newly designed KJV Bibles feature the custom Thomas Nelson KJV Font, designed by 2K/DENMARK, a company renowned for their decades of experience in Bible typesetting and design. Their founder, Klaus Krogh, was inspired in his creation of the KJV font by the font used in one of the earliest Thomas Nelson Bibles from the 1840s, which he discovered in Edinburgh, Scotland. 2K/DENMARK’s Bible typefaces “are designed to serve one purpose; to contain the message of the Word of God.”