The KJV Classic Large Print Study Bible (With C.I. Scofield Notes) - Lambskin Edition contains the largest and most readable font of any KJV Scofield Bible ever printed, and is the only KJV Large Print Scofield available in a premium edge-lined binding. Featuring a large, yet comfortable size 11 Font, a buttery soft Lambskin leather binding, and essential features like original 1917 C.I. Scofield study notes with references in the center-column (now trusted and studied for over 100 years), this is bound to become the favorite new KJV Scofield Bible of anyone with tired eyes or vision difficulties.
100 Years of the Scofield Bible
This KJV Large Print Study Bible with C.I. Scofield Notes contains reflections on the Word of God that have guided believers for over a century. 100 years later, the KJV Old Scofield continues to be one of the most sought-after bibles in history. It features the original 1917 study notes from Dr. C.I. Scofield and cross-references in a Center-Column format and is matched to Dr. Scofield's time-honored study system, with book introductions, center-column subject chain references, chronologies, and same-page text helps that provide "Help where Help is Needed." It’s no wonder that the Scofield Bible is likely the best-selling KJV Study Bible of all-time. Finally, this revered study bible is available in a large print size 11 Font, red letter text, and a quality lambskin leather binding that is befitting of its all-time status.
"Edge-Lined" Lambskin Leather
This luxurious lambskin leather Large Print Study Bible is "lined to the edge", the way only the most renowned Bible publishers still make bibles, and features a sewn binding for extreme flexibility that will lay flat when open on a desk or pulpit. It’s perfect for preachers, teachers, and students of the Word who will appreciate the Scofield study notes in the largest and most easily readable Scofield font available.
Published by The KJV Store
Best of all, this premium Large Print Scofield KJV Study Bible is published by The KJV Store, which means it comes with the quality you would expect from The #1 Source for King James Version Bibles, and at only a fraction of the price of other premium leather bibles such as R.L. Allan or Cambridge.
- Buttery Soft Black Lambskin Leather Cover
- Quality, flexible Imitation Leather-lined to the Edge with End Paper Re-enforcement on the binding
- Smyth-Sewn Pages for extreme flexibility
- Gold Gilded Page Edges
- Quality 22#lb. U.S. Bible Paper, Equivalent to 32 GSM
- 2 Black Ribbon Markers
- Margin Measurements: 1/2" Inside, 7/8" Outside, 1/2" Top, 1/2" Bottom
- Large Trim Size (7-3/4 x 10-3/4 x 1-1/2")
- Clear, Ultra-Readable Size 11 Font Large Print Typeface
- Complete 1917 Edition Study Notes by Dr. C.I. Scofield
- Complete Old Scofield references in center-column
- Words of Christ in Red
- Introduction to each book of the Bible
- Subject Chain References
- Same-Page Text Helps and Subheadings
- Presentation Page and Family Record Section
- Translator's Preface to the Reader
- Translator's Preface to the King James / Epistle Dedicatory
- Introduction and Explanation of Scofield Study Features
- How to Use the Subject References
- Dictionary of Proper Names
- Notes Section
- Bible Maps
- 2 Ribbon Markers
- Gift Box
- Printed and Bound in the U.S.A.!
- Pure, Trustworthy KJV Cambridge Text
***Fits Deluxe Genuine Leather Bible Cover size XL.
We have previously sold Lambskin bibles for as much as $275.00 that did not come near the quality of our wide-margin KJV study Bible or contain its excellent study features. This is one of the most affordable KJV Lambskin bibles available and is the best quality to boot.
Leather-Lined "Lined to the Edge" Style:
The KJV Classic Large Print Study Bible's "lined to the edge” style carefully joins the cover to the Bible, using several flexible components which eliminates restrictions and stress points often found in paste-off or glue-bound methods. This unique style of binding offers the utmost flexibility, thus allowing your Bible to withstand years of continuous use. The “imitation leather-lined” binding combined with Smyth-Sewn pages set this bible apart in terms of flexibility and durability.