Author: David W. Daniels
That's what they may have taught your pastor in college. Do you know why?
Simple: the Septuagint contains the Aprocrypha, and there are people who want your pastor (and you) to have the Apocrypha in your Bible, too. Why? So you will accept Catholic superstitions like:
Purgatory and prayers for the dead
Payment to forgive sins
Angels as mediators
In this new book, David Daniels takes each of the “proofs” promoting a BC Septuagint and shows why they can’t be trusted. He shows that Jesus read the same Hebrew Scriptures read by every other devout Jew.
Don’t be fooled by the push for “One World Bible for One World Religion.”
This book is a comprehensive answer to anyone who tries to insert the Apocrypha in your Bible.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Path To A One-World Bible
- Chapter 2: ‘But I Trust the Scholars’
- Chapter 3: How Did That Get There?
- Chapter 4: Origen-al Sin
- Chapter 5: Was There a BC Septuagint?
- Chapter 6: Examining the Witnesses of a BC Septuagint
- Chapter 7: The ‘Christian’ Witnesses
- Chapter 8: The Letter of Aristeas
- Chapter 9: The Dead Sea Scrolls
- Chapter 10: The Most Likely Suspect