With 415 categories and 3293 subcategories, What Does the Bible Say About . . . is as useful a reference tool for people who know nothing about the Bible as it is for those who have a great deal of Bible knowledge.
A versatile and easy-to-use nondenominational Bible reference book, What Does the Bible Say About . . . is useful as a reference book, a study aid, a sermon or lesson planner, or even a witnessing tool. If you are looking for an unbiased answer to your biblical questions, What Does the Bible Say About . . . is for you.
- Versatile--It can be used as a reference book, a study aid, a sermon or lesson planner, or a witnessing tool.
- Thorough--A research scientist used a painstaking process to collect the information in the book.
- Over Ten Years in the Making--The result is a collection of biblical answers you can count on.
- Useful--It is a great reference tool for students, evangelicals, and Bible scholars.
- User Friendly--Information can be looked up with ease. The topics are all alphabetized with the page numbers clearly noted.
- Concise--Although the book is long the topics are concise. Subcategories are one-stop shops for documented biblical information.
- Extensive--Contains a broad range of subject matter divided into 415 categories and 3293 subcategories. Topics range from "Abasement" to "Yoke" and much more. There are things in the book you know the Bible talks about and things you may not have known were ever mentioned in the biblical record.
- Revealing--It dispels myths and shows that God's word is solid and never contradictory. Subcategories typically contain more than one passage in order to show consistency.
- Unbiased--The book does not contain any personal bias or any private interpretation. All commentary comes directly from the Word of God.