Features for this Dictionary include:
- Translational Reference Index to English New Testament Words
- Strong's Dictionary of New Testament Words included in lexical entries
- Grammatical and Language helps
- Contextual and cultural information
- Complete detailed lexical information on every word in Greek New Testament
About the Author:
Spiros Zodhiates was born to Greek parents on the island of Cyprus. After completing his Greek education, he attended the American University in Cairo, Egypt, The National Bible Institute (now Shelton College), and New York University. He earned his Doctor of Theology degree from Luther Rice Seminary. In addition, Dr. Zodhiates has been the recipient of several honorary doctorates.
In 1946, he came to the United States at the invitation of the American Mission to the Greeks, Inc. At that time, there were two part-time employees who met in a small, one-room office. Dr. Zodhiates became president of this organization in 1966. Now known as AMG International ('Advancing the Ministries of the Gospel'), it carries on a worldwide evangelistic and relief ministry and has its headquarters in Chattanooga, Tennessee.