Author: Charles H. Spurgeon
When Jesus returned to heaven, He left us with a mission--continue His work of bringing lost souls home to the Father. Charles Spurgeon accepted this mission and personally escorted thousands of people into the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. "If you are eager for real joy, I am persuaded that no joy of growing wealthy, no joy of influence over your fellow creatures, no joy of any other sort, can ever compare with the rapture of saving a soul from death." --C. H. Spurgeon
In this book, Spurgeon crystallizes the wisdom and experience of a lifetime as a Soulwinner.
Table of Contents"
1. What Is It to Win a Soul?
2. Godward Qualities for Soulwinning
3. Manward Qualities for Soulwinning
4. Messages Likely to Win Souls
5. Obstacles to Soulwinning
6. How to Induce People to Win Souls
7. How to Raise the Dead
8. How to Win Souls for Christ
9. The Cost of Being a Soulwinner
10. The Soulwinner's Reward
11. The Soulwinner's Life and Work
12. Soulwinning Explained
13. Saving Souls: Our One Business
14. Instruction in Soulwinning
15. Encouragement to Soulwinners