They'll be glad you helped them understand Roman Catholicism
Written by a former Catholic, this new book quotes 37 main Catholic doctrines from the 1994 Catechism of the Catholic Church, then compares each one with the King James Bible. Every time, Catholic doctrine contradicts the Word of God.
As a reference tool, this book will help you quickly find any Catholic doctrine, and Scriptures that refute it. Or give it to Catholics. It clearly shows that their religion forsakes the Bible to follow traditions of men. Also included is a salvation appeal, plus a plea to come out of the Catholic church. Either way you use it, this is a powerful witnessing tool that no true Christian should be without.
Table of Contents:
- Preface and Introduction
- Who is The Final Authority?
37 Roman Catholic Doctrines
- Chapter 1: Salvation Through The Church
- Chapter 2: Salvation Through Good Works
- Chapter 3: The Church Forgives Sins
- Chapter 4: The One True Church
- Chapter 5: Baptism Saves
- Chapter 6: The Pope: Vicar of Christ
- Chapter 7: The Pope: Infallible
- Chapter 8: The Sacraments Save
- Chapter 9: The Sin of Presumption
- Chapter 10: Infant Baptism
- Chapter 11: Degrees of Sin
- Chapter 12: Transubstantiation
- Chapter 13: Eucharist: Preserves from Sin
- Chapter 14: Eucharist: Helps the Dead
- Chapter 15: Mary Saves
- Chapter 16: Mary: Saved from Birth
- Chapter 17: Mary: Perpetual Virgin
- Chapter 18: Mary: Source of Holiness
- Chapter 19: Mary: The Intercessor
- Chapter 20: Mary: Recipient of Prayers
- Chapter 21: Mary: Queen Over All Things
- Chapter 22: The Mass
- Chapter 23: Purgatory
- Chapter 24: Praying to Saints
- Chapter 25: Praying for the Dead
- Chapter 26: Statues
- Chapter 27: Confirmation
- Chapter 28: Confessing Sins to a Priest
- Chapter 29: Indulgences
- Chapter 30: Interpreting God' s Word
- Chapter 31: Catholic Prayer
- Chapter 32: Penance
- Chapter 33: Are Catholics Christ?
- Chapter 34: Could 850 Million Catholics be Wrong?
- Chapter 35: Reconciliation
- Chapter 36: Celibacy
- Chapter 37: Last Rites
- Appendix 1: Confusion
- Appendix 2: An Invitation
- Appendix 3: God' s Plea
- Appendix 4: Liberty or Bondage?