The KJV Cambridge Wedding Bible makes an exquisite gift for brides and bridal parties. It also includes optional presentation pages to personalize a gift or commemorate numerous occasions including: christenings / baby dedications, confirmations, or other special occasions. Containing a unique set of alternative gift certificates for each event, the Cambridge Wedding Bible is truly the finest and most versatile KJV Bible available in a White color option.
The French Morocco Leather edition features Silver Page Edges and Cover Blocking / Font on the Spine and a White Satin Ribbon Marker, while the Imitation Leather edition features Gold Page Edges and Cover Blocking / Font on the Spine and a White Satin Ribbon Marker. Both are packaged in a simple, elegant slipcase. Special features include an Expanded Bible Word List, 40 Illustrations of biblical objects and activities, including coins, flora and fauna, as well as a Two Year Bible Reading Plan.
- White French Morocco Leather or White Imitation Leather
- Silver Page Edges (French Morocco Edition)
- Silver "Cover Blocking" / "Holy Bible" on the Cover and Spine (French Morocco Edition)
- Gold Page Edges (Imitation Leather Edition)
- Gold "Cover Blocking" / "Holy Bible" on the Cover and Spine (Imitation Leather Edition)
- Satin White Ribbon Marker
- Head and Tail Bands
- Smyth-Sewn Pages for Flexibility
- Individual Certificates for Weddings, Christenings, Confirmations, and other presentations
- Translator’s Preface to King James / Epistle Dedicatory
- Topical Sub-Headings
- Expanded Bible Word List
- 40 Illustrations of Biblical Objects
- Two Year Bible Reading Plan
- Pure KJV Text
Cambridge Leather Definitions:
French Morocco Leather
Leather taken from a split hide – sheepskin, calf or cowhide. Slightly thinner than the other grades of leather and therefore relatively flexible and soft even when new. A French Morocco binding offers high-quality real leather at an economical price.
An attractive cover material with some visual and tactile resemblance to real leather, but at a lower price. May often be very colorful and highly decorative, and is very flexible. A paper-based product, coated and machine-grained to simulate the appearance of genuine leather. It is less expensive, tough, and easily cleaned while maintaining a strong resemblance to real leather, although not as overall durable as bonded or genuine leather because it contains no real leather.