- Twelve step devotionals: A reading chain of 84 Bible-based devotionals tied to the Twelve Steps of recovery and interspersed throughout the Bible text.
- Serenity prayer devotionals: Based on the Serenity Prayer, these devotionals are placed next to the verses they are drawn from― an excellent 29-day devotional reading plan.
- Recovery principle devotionals: More than 50 Bible-based devotionals, topically arranged, build upon each other to create an excellent guide to key recovery principles.
- Recovery reflections: Topically arranged recovery reflections, at the end of most Bible books, pinpoint key insights learned from specific Scripture passages.
- Recovery profiles: Key Bible figures are profiled, and important recovery lessons are drawn from their lives.
- Recovery notes: Interspersed throughout the Bible text, these notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to recovery.
- Topical Bible verse finder: NEW! Quickly find what the Bible says about common issues.
- Recovery themes: Prominent recovery themes are discussed at the opening of each Bible book.
- Additional features: Book outlines, book introductions, topical index, devotional indexes, recovery profile index, and a user’s guide.
- Edited by David Stoop and Stephen Arterburn