The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible® is much more than a commentary, its a comprehensive resource for expository and topical preaching. Each volume organizes key points of Scripture passages in a systematic outline form, along with content synthesized from 200+ Bible commentaries, language sources, and reference works. The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible® includes inspirational sermon points, practical life applications and dozens of supporting scriptures in every section.
This volume includes Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians and Colossians and contains Scripture printed in the King James Version (KJV).
Inside each volume of The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible, you'll find:
- A verse-by-verse outline alongside each passage of Scripture that draws out key concepts.
- In-depth commentary synthesized from hundreds of trusted sources, including Matthew Henry, John MacArthur, Charles Spurgeon...and many more.
- Thoughts designed to provide practical application of Scripture for your congregation.
- Deeper studies that expand on original Greek sources, provide historical background, and explain key points.
- An Outline & Subject Index designed for topical study
- Perfect for quickly creating messages on a particular theme.
There's a volume of The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible series for nearly any sermon you can imagine.