The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible® is much more than a commentary, its a comprehensive resource for expository and topical preaching. Each volume organizes key points of Scripture passages in a systematic outline form, along with content synthesized from 200+ Bible commentaries, language sources, and reference works. The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible® includes inspirational sermon points, practical life applications and dozens of supporting scriptures in every section.
This volume includes 1 & 2 Thessalonians, 1 & 2 Timothy, Titus, and Philemon and contains Scripture printed in the King James Version (KJV).
Inside each volume of The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible, you'll find:
- A verse-by-verse outline alongside each passage of Scripture that draws out key concepts.
- In-depth commentary synthesized from hundreds of trusted sources, including Matthew Henry, John MacArthur, Charles Spurgeon...and many more.
- Thoughts designed to provide practical application of Scripture for your congregation.
- Deeper studies that expand on original Greek sources, provide historical background, and explain key points.
- An Outline & Subject Index designed for topical study
- Perfect for quickly creating messages on a particular theme.
There's a volume of The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible series for nearly any sermon you can imagine.