Enjoy this Large Print Reference King James Version bible combined with the readability of Thomas Nelson’s KJV Comfort Print® typeface, all in a Bible that’s a convenient size to take anywhere. Plus, you’ll also have essential study resources, including over 42,000 cross references, a concordance and more.
In 1611 the King James Bible was published and authorized by the monarch of England and Scotland. Today, more than 400 years since its initial publication, the KJV is considered one of the most influential and beautiful works of the English language and continues to be the favorite translation for millions of Christians worldwide.
- The presentation page is a special place to personalize the special gift by recording a memory or note
- Book introductions provide a concise overview of the background and historical context of the book about to be read
- Extensive end-of-page cross references allow you to find related passages quickly and easily
- Translation notes provide a look into the thinking of the translators with alternative translations that could have been used and textual notes about manuscript variations
- Words of Christ in red help you quickly identify Jesus’ teachings and statements
- Miracles and parables of Jesus provide a quick reference to important events in the life of Christ
- Two satin ribbon markers for you to easily navigate and keep track of where you were reading
- Gilded page edges help protect the edge of the page and provide a polished look
- Durable and flexible Smyth-sewn binding so the Bible will lay flat in your hand or on a desk
- Reading plan guiding you through the entire Bible in a year
- Concordance for looking up a word’s occurrences throughout the Bible
- Full-color maps show a visual representation of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Easy-to-read 10-point KJV Comfort Print ®
The Vintage Series reflects Thomas Nelson's centuries of publishing with distinguished cover designs that give witness to the majesty of God's Word and the KJV legacy.