The Video Preview features the regular print edition, but all features will be the same in this Large Print edition, only with a larger reading font.
Holman Bible Publishers is excited to present the KJV Holman Study Bible - Large Print. It features 15,000 study notes, 141 photos, 62 timelines, 59 maps, 40-page concordance, 20 articles and essays, 16 illustrations and reconstructions, 15 charts, and a helpful glossary of 17th century expressions relative to the KJV’s signature phrasing.
2011 marked the 400th anniversary of the King James Version of the Bible, a landmark that gained worldwide media attention and research estimates that more than one billion copies of KJV editions have been sold to date.
Available Bindings & Colors:
- Harcover (Textbook Style / Non-Indexed)
- LeatherTouch Brown (Non-Indexed and Indexed)
- Large Print 11 point font
- Full-color page designs
- Full-color maps, charts, and reconstructions
- 15,000 study notes
- 141 photos
- 62 timelines
- 59 Full-color maps
- 40 page Concordance
- Extensive book introductions, commentary notes, and a concordance
- Smyth-Sewn pages for flexibility and durability
- Center-column cross references
- Essays on practical and theological issues
- Feature-length articles on the origin and transmission of the Bible
- A "King's English" glossary of terms - One- and Three- year Bible reading plans
- Two-column text setting
- Words of Christ in red
- Colorful Presentation page and Family Registry
- Two-piece die-cut gift box
- Family record pages
- Two ribbon markers in LeatherSoft Edition
- One ribbon marker in Hardcover Edition
***Fits Deluxe Genuine Leather Bible Cover XL.