One of the Finest Reference Bibles Available, the Brevier Clarendon Reference Edition provides a readable 9 point bold type face, and center column references. Simply put, this bible may be the last bible you will ever need to purchase.
Bound in dark purple natural grain goatskin leather with full yapp, leather-lined in dark blue with silver gilt line inside case, 3 blackberry purple ribbons.
The Brevier Clarendon is a vintage Oxford University Press typesetting, printed on 22gsm India paper, and includes the full 325 page Oxford Cyclopedic Concordance, 16 page Oxford Bible maps and 32 pages of feint ruled notepaper.
- Easy to read 9 bold font
- Dark Purple Goatskin Leather
- 1/2 Inch wide yapp (overlap)
- leather lined inside in dark blue
- Opaque, lightweight writable India Paper
- Smyth Sewn Pages for extreme flexibility
- Silver under Blue Gilded page edges
- Center Column References
- Cyclopedic Concordance
- Blackberry Purple ribbon markers
- 16 pages of Oxford Bible maps
About R.L. Allan & Son Publishers:
R.L. Allan Publishers, established in 1863 in Glasgow, Scotland, is a world renowned bible publisher and leather manufacturer. From the birthplace of King James himself come some of the finest premium leather KJV bibles on the planet. These extraordinary KJV Bibles now have a home at The KJV Store for the first time ever.
These exclusive Allan Bibles are printed and bound by craftsmen using traditional techniques and only the finest materials. Quality manufacturing breeds a promise of durability that you just won’t find in any other bible. Their unique leather-lined Bibles have special features – such as Highland Goatskin, Oxford hollows and overcasting – benefits which may only become fully apparent after many years of regular use.
All Allan Bible covers are "lined to the edge” style with genuine leather linings. Carefully joining the cover to the Bible, using several flexible components, eliminates restrictions and stress points often found in paste-off or glue-bound methods. This unique style of binding offers the utmost flexibility, thus allowing your Bible to withstand years of continuous use. The “leather-lined” binding is what sets these apart from anything by Cambridge, Oxford, or other traditional publishers.
R.L. Allan Bibles are so renowned that they have been appointed by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth as official publishers of the King James Authorized Version in Scotland where the Sovereign holds the perpetual copyright. The license of which can be seen on the "Look Inside" images above.
R.L. Allan Bibles are shipped via UK Royal Mail with FREE DELIVERY to the U.S., CANADA, and UK!
- FREE UK Royal Mail Shipping from London typically delivers to the U.S. and most destinations in 2-3 Weeks.
- FedEx 2nd Day Air Shipping for 2 Day Delivery is also available in the U.S. and Canada.
- UK Royal Mail Traceable is available to Customers Outside of the U.S., Canada, and UK for $50 Per Item.
- Please note. R.L. Allan is closed on Fridays and are 6 hours behind The KJV Store C.ST., as such, all orders placed Thursday morning or later will not be shipped until the following Monday at earliest. This includes FedEx 2nd Day Air orders.
***Please note that the FREE Royal Mail shipping option is Not Traceable, therefore no Order Tracking will be provided on the Free, Non-Traceable UK Royal Mail Service. Customers will still receive a shipment notification after which they can expect delivery within 2-3 weeks. Please allow additional time during the Christmas Season.
***Please note that any R.L. Allan returns will need to be returned to the UK.