Author: Drs. Jamie and Vickie Jett.
Heartland Baptist Bible College
Children face the same struggles adults face, but they may not know how to express their struggles to an adult or may not think they can trust an adult. And like an adult, they may not realize that God and His Word have the answers to their struggles.
Being prepared to counsel children takes time and understanding, but these children’s guides can help. With practical, biblical steps, Drs. Jamie and Vickie Jett explain how you can work one-on-one with a child who struggles with adult-sized problems. Learn how to understand and to help the children in your church with their specific needs. Give them the tools they need to handle their problems biblically.
Set of 8 - $32.00 ($4.00 Each)
The Set of 8 includes 7 individual counseling guides for children plus 1 Helps for Children's Counselors. The guides include:
1. Counseling Children from the Bible
2. Overcoming the Giant of Anger
3. Overcoming the Giant of Bullying
4. Overcoming the Giant of Fear
5. Overcoming the Giant of Lying
6. Overcoming the Giant of Sexual Abuse
7. Overcoming the Giant of a Wrong Sense of Worth
8. Overcoming the Giant of Wrong Thoughts