Buy the Big Book of Earth & Sky and Big Book of History - Combo Pack and save 30%!!
(Individually Priced at $20.00 Each, Buy this Combo for $30.00 Total!)
Combo Pack Includes:
1.) Big Book of Earth & Sky
A visual journey from Earth's core to the edge of the outer atmosphere.
2.) Big Book of History
An easy to follow, color-coded, multi-stream timeline.
Big Book of Earth & Sky:
Let your child take an exciting, visual journey from Earth's core to the edge of the outer atmosphere!
- Explore the elements that make up the soil, the sea, and the sky.
- Examine detailed charts and graphs about the earth's crust, caves, and clouds.
- Scan facts and figures on weather, mountains, and more, based on the best-selling Wonders of Creation series!
Designed by the creative team that developed the innovative and award-winning Big Book of History, the Big Book of Earth and Sky unfolds as a 15-foot chart. It is removable so it can be viewed either panel-by-panel or hung on the wall as a full-length display.
This casebound volume provides ease of storage for the chart, which is excellent for families, schools, and churches. This stunning chart will pique the interest of children and bring a study of God's world to brilliant life!
Big Book of History:
Families, schools, and churches can unfold 15 feet of the most interesting history of the world. This easy to follow, color-coded, multi-stream timeline teaches six thousand years of world history to children ages seven through thirteen. These exciting facts and so much more wait inside:
- Who were the first emperors of China and Rome
- What discovery unlocked the secrets of a forgotten language
- How modern robotics had its roots in the tea dolls of Japan
- Where Christians faced death for the entertainment of thousands
- Why the languages of Greek and Hebrew were used to write the Bible
- How the Age of Discovery meant wealth some, and the destruction of civilization for others
Understanding how the past has shaped our future will inspire young learners to make history for themselves!
This version is casebound with a hard cover appropriate for viewing as a book that can be turned page by page. This version will also stretch out the entire 15 feet.