Today’s #1-selling study Bible, The Life Application Study Bible, is now available in personal size editions in the KJV. The Life Application Study Bible includes nearly 10,000 notes and features designed to help the reader apply God’s truth to everyday life.
- Over 300 new Life Application notes and significant revisions to nearly 350 others
- 16 new personality profiles
- Most charts revised to clarify meaning and importance, plus eight all-new charts
- New information on the intertestamental period
- Christian Worker’s Resource: A special supplement to enhance the reader’s ministry effectiveness
- How to Become a Believer--Outlines the basic steps and verses to guide someone to faith in Christ
- How to Follow Up with a New Believer--Provides 14 discussion points to use when discipling a new Christian
- Mining the Treasures of the LASB--Includes frequently asked questions in 25 different categories and a map to the various Life Application notes that answer them
- So You’ve Been Asked to Speak--Offers advice on preparing a talk or Bible study using the many features of the Life Application Study Bible
This bible is arranged in paragraph format.