The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible combines essential tools for Hebrew and Greek with translations that accurately and clearly relate to the English text. An easy-to-use style plus the benefits of the Strong's Dictionary numbering system makes this study Bible one for every student of God's Word, no matter what age.
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible is a complete English Bible text for cross-reference study to the original languages from which the Bible was translated.
- Wider margins than previous editions
- Introduction to each book of the Bible
- Words of Christ in Red
- Table of Weights and Measures
- Concordance of the Bible
- Annotated Strong’s Dictionaries combining Strong’s dictionaries with additional material taken from AMG’s Complete Word Study Dictionaries
- Footnotes on the original languages, Bible history, Bible doctrines, and difficult passages
- Strong’s numbers on key words in the text of the Bible
- Grammatical codes on key words in the text of the New Testament
- Grammatical Notations, these codes identify the forms of Greek grammar behind the English translation
- Revised digital color maps
- Smyth Sewn
System of Study:
- Key Words in the English Text Identified by James Strong's Numbering System
- Codes in the New Testament Text Identify Grammatical Structure of Key Greek Words
- Notations Explain the Significance of the Grammatical Codes
- Hebrew and Greek Word Studies
- Strong's Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries
- Center-column Reference System
'I value Dr. Zodhiates' Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible as a great treasure in studying the words of Scripture and the depth and breadth of their meaning and application. It is my constant companion and the next best thing to my many personal conversations with him. I am especially grateful for the lexical aids to the Old and New Testaments. This one-volume library is a must for any believer who wants a ‘ready-to-use' reference guide for the pure and powerful words of Scripture.'
—Bill Gothard, President, Institute of Basic Life Principles